Sunday, September 23, 2007

I'm sort of thinking about maybe getting a new scooter. Depends on whether I can get insurance to partially cover it. Basically, I need a backup for situations like now when mine is kaput. It'd also be nice to have something that's a bit more robust, especially in light snow. My Amigo RT has almost smoothish tires and not much ground clearance, so it wimps out pretty easily in situations where traction is necessary.

I know there are at least a few scooter and powerchair users who read this - what do y'all use? How's the workmanship and build quality? Does it handle okay in light (less than 1 inch/3 cm) snow? (Positive and negative recommendations are both welcome - "use this" may be a very valuable recommendation, but "stay the hell away from that" is useful too).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home