Monday, November 05, 2007

My life is a bit messy right now, what with having gotten sick right around midterms, but two exciting (potential) events are coming up.

One: Ben Bahan is coming to Boston to show a film called "Audism Unveiled", and then do some sort of related lecture and performance. Dude! Ben Bahan! From my book!

Two: I have no idea how I missed this, but Finn just IM'd me to tell me about a movie called "Music Within" about Richard Pimentel. I've seen some criticism of the movie for ignoring the efforts of others to get the ADA passed, but I'll reserve judgment on that until I see it. Historical accuracy aside, it's always good to get the idea out there that this struggle has been going on for years, and that it is a struggle for civil rights.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lissa said...

If a messy room means the room has been lived in, I guess a messy life means the life has also been lived in? Which is good, if easy to trip on.

And the preview for Music Within looks muy interesante.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home